∂ part of node [[anirudh-badri]]
- A person.
- twitter twitter.com/anirudhbadri
- go https://roamresearch.com/#/app/ImaginarySolutionsForWeirdFutures/page/v_7J3bv0Q
- computer science background
- math game theory
- exploring market fit
high level goal: build a knowledge economy
- the platform (knowledge graph) should be self-sustaining (economically)
- let people engage in commerce to address their needs
first target for books
- trade-off between (how the medium is supposed to be consumed) and (how to integrate information ideally)
- "book as a linear medium is perfect for storage but not for consumption"
- book the expanding circle
- our thoughts while we read are like a forest even though the book is linear
- you could jump to other places that reference the same idea
- "writing reviews seems like an artificial way to talk about a book"
- goal reduce cognitive load
- recommendation frode hegland augmented text
- engagement graph
- gamification can be used for good
- push book club
- ought https://ought.org/updates/2020-11-09-forecasting
- topic aliases