∂ part of node [[m-prime]]
shorthand for a framework for world building.
- I want to experiment with this in the agora.
Take a model of the world, call it m. It is embedded in protopoi space.
The model m prime results from applying well-defined transforms, alterations, procedures over m.
- These transformations, in order, are said to form a path between m and m prime.
- More than one path might link m and m prime. Intermediate steps are valid models.
- Transformations are modeled as having attributes like cost, feasibility, probability, pros, cons as evaluated by a diverse community of modelers.
- The model m prime results from applying well-defined transforms, alterations, procedures over m.