- You are currently visiting a node called 'node'.
- An agora node is like a crowdsourced sequential wiki page on a topic or entity.
Nodes and edges are the heart of the agora, which is in essence a distributed knowledge graph.
- A node maps to a wikilink.
- Nodes contain one or more subnodes volunteered by different users and sources.
- If you just got here from Twitter, consider agora twitter integration.
- A node is one of the components of a graph.
- pull sequential wiki
Pulled node [[sequential-wiki]]
- Not a formal term, but I use it often. A sequential wiki is like a wiki page, but people contribute blocks of content instead of arbitrary fragments; and they maintain clear ownership and control over their blocks.
- I call the agora a distributed sequential wiki. nodes are akin to sequential wiki pages. subnodes are user contributed blocks.
- pull everything2