- Not a formal term, but I use it often. A sequential wiki is like a wiki page, but people contribute blocks of content instead of arbitrary fragments; and they maintain clear ownership and control over their blocks.
- I call the agora a distributed sequential wiki. nodes are akin to sequential wiki pages. subnodes are user contributed blocks.
- pull everything2
Pulled node [[everything2]]
- go everything2.com
- I spent many hours reading it in the early 2000s.
An inspiration for the agora.
- It doesn't have backlinks (IIRC), and it's fully centralized (and centrally conctrolled).
- But it has a serendipity aspect to it (multiple takes in the same page; plus the table below to discover only fuzzily related content) that I want to bring into the Agora.