- foam: changed "new note directory" to WORKSPACE_ROOT to try to prevent the issue in which notes created by linking from the diary are created in journal/. Let's try it:
- Agora v1: perhaps it should be called Agora v0.5? Following Semantic Versioning, I think.
- Agora v1: perhaps its web version could "just" be based on https://github.com/cdr/code-server? I wonder how expensive running a code-server per user could be.
- theanine: took at 11:40 AM. Unsure if I took it earlier -- an issue with having it on my desk and sometimes taking it as I'm engrossed in a different task. To prevent this from happening again I moved it away from my desk.
- Charles Stanhope told me about indieweb: https://social.coop/web/statuses/104959656532080052.
- Wrote a hacky script to add headers to notes that were missing them, addheader.py.
- dyokomizo told me about holonomy.