∂ part of node [[2020-10-11]]
- Nice Buddhist temple in Germany: https://goo.gl/maps/TaZzK9vzxBkwjV64A
- Went for a walk, it was great even though it was cold.
- Trying to organize myself. What exactly do I want to do in this following week, and in which order?
Things I know I want to do, regardless of specifics:
Set intents. An intent is a concrete action, often with a physical correlate, that I want to perform in the near future.
- Example: write on a specific document. Example: flancia.org/go/agora.
- Example: While the time is between noon and 7pm, I will not be on Twitter.
- Do I need this extra concept or is it the same as intents?
- Set intents. An intent is a concrete action, often with a physical correlate, that I want to perform in the near future.
- Move go/agora-v1 to go/agora.
- Create go/agora-v0.5, make it all about Foam/Obsidian + github + conventions + scripts + go links.