↪ World Problems
- Made a new pager sound: , go link: flancia.org/go/cradles-ringstone.
[[L.]] brought up the [[Agora for students]] ([[Agora profiles]]).
- Note taking is of course crucial for students. Most notes go to waste now, unfortunately.
- Same goes for class presentations, papers. The Agora could work as a link repository to binary files hosted elsewhere on the internet.
- Cluster nodes: classes.
- Other possible [[Agora profiles]]: [[Agora for researchers]], [[Agora for professionals]]
Asked about [[Category theory]] on Twitter:
- [[meschaschthomas]] killed it:
- [[codex]] too as per usual, recommended flancia.org/go/standoff-properties
- https://notes.knowledgefutures.org/pub/belji1gd/release/2 [[What is a Distributed Knowledge Graph]] recommended by [[metasj]]
- Great conversations / interactions with [[encincovoy]], [[paleoludic]], [[sysid_ace]], [[codexeditor]], [[abstractfairy]], [[steven-fan]], [[ding-levery]], [[yakomo]].
- Watched [[the revolution will be annotated]] by [[dan-whaley]]: .
- Worked on [[roam-likes]], [[agora howto]]. Got them both to sort-of-usable state, I think, in particular the first