📕 subnode [[@flancian/2020 10 18]] in 📚 node [[2020-10-18]]
- Started the day with a clear todo, although on paper -- my digital todo still tends to diverge. Need to think about how to solve that... later though :)
- self-organizing intelligent matter https://openreview.net/forum?id=160xFQdp7HR as posted by maxjaderberg: https://twitter.com/maxjaderberg/status/1314208851667808256
- Get back to dan-whaley (email). I drafted my response but didn't send it yet.
- Got back to yakomo -- I spaced out for a bit, unfortunately. I need to review my scheduling.
- Struggled to remember the name of Moravec's paradox again. Wanted to say "Morley's" for some reason. Moravec sounds more like my name, so perhaps I can use that to remember it.
- Worked on Agora howto further.
- self-obituary: https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/theithacajournal/obituary.aspx?n=michael-morley&pid=196956713
- mmmalign yesterday: "all links on twitter, however short or long, count as 23 characters" https://twitter.com/MMMalign/status/1317450885627334656
- Read a message by Steven Fan on procrastination and mattgoldenberg's workshop. Steven mentioned logging as a strategy; also recommended by https://hbr.org/2017/10/5-research-based-strategies-for-overcoming-procrastination.
- ablueaeshna recommended the Dahlem botanical gardens in Berlin: https://twitter.com/ablueaeshna/status/1317854688331661312
- museical asked about logseq.
- Tried logseq today. It is git-based! The setup experience was simple. Interesting.