- Lots of work.
- [x] todo review Dan's document
- [ ] todo fix flancia.org as encincovoy suggested
- [ ] todo test Agora howto
- [x] todo get back to jonathan-the-utopian
- [x] todo get back to mechanical-monk:
Heard ken wilber in budhist geeks with ryan oelke. First three stages of Buddhism are about waking up
- First stage/turning of Buddhism: nirvana as the goal. Arhat. theravada.
Second stage: nirvana and samsara joined. Non-dual. Bodhisattva. Nagarjuna. [[mahayana]
- some rinpoche: The Bodhisattva vow is not about putting off enlightenment really; you need to know the destination to help others get it. The real point is to just not enter Nirvana and leave Samsara behind; rather to stay in a unified state to serve as a bridge.
- Third stage accepts the second stage. Buddha nature is a wisdom mind, it is always present. Explores mind states more thoroughly. vajrana.
- Fourth turning: about growing up (e.g. Piaget, Kegan) and cleaning up (psychotherapy?).