📕 subnode [[@flancian/2020 11 23]] in 📚 node [[2020-11-23]]
Installed surround in vscode but it didn't do what I expected.
- vim mode gets in the way with native surround support -- but it might also provide a solution: https://github.com/VSCodeVim/Vim#vim-surround
- ysiw] surrounds a word with , then I need to do . to surround it with another one.
- For visual selections it's S], but no obvious way to surround with two :(
Discussed agora plan with arghzero.
- Might want to move FR/improvements tracking to the github tracker.
- Game: i ching lite with an appropriate book.
- e.g. random.randint(1, 1169) and A Pattern Language.