∂ part of node [[2021-10-31]]
- clocks moved one hour earlier, gained back 1h -- happy about that, needed extra rest
- met silicon jungle
thought of ankostis
- there are git pull conflicts for their garden, should discuss to understand what's going wrong
- project snapshot
updating to ubuntu 21.04 on my flancia laptop
- I hope I'll be able to go pipewire-only then
- this worked on my other laptop
- mohammed aldhari
- benedict lau
flancia is our revolution.
- one revolution started today, at the very end of October 2021.
- meta here I'd love for the Agora to automatically fetch and link the Mastodon URL for the same resource. I could do this by hooking up moa.party to the Agora, but I think a better approach is probably universal: if the user crossposts, the Agora could perform a search for the matching resource and do this job without bridge-specific implementation details.