🏛 Stoas near [[@flancian/2021 11 16]]📖 HedgeDoc at https://doc.anagora.org/2021-11-16 📖 Etherpad at https://stoa.anagora.org/p/2021-11-16 📹 Jitsi at https://meet.jit.si/2021-11-16
Back from a few days' hiatus as friends were visiting.
- It was great!
- We socialized more in the last five days than in the last five months and I can tell, though -- I'm a bit wiped (in a nice way).
bernardo and I are coworking today.
- It seems we'll get a solid 3h of time to work on our projects.
- I'll try to make good use of this: https://social.coop/web/statuses/107287160863662611
catch up with Twitter and Mastodon notifications
- technically I don't need the pomodoro technique to do stuff like being active on social media -- it tends to happen by itself (which is why I'm interested in social media in the first place, at least partly). but I often find it useful to track this kind of thing as a pomodoro anyway; it works in the other direction as well, by helping me keep track of the passage of time.
- catch up with messages on Matrix
- agora bot -- write links to tweets/toots in a per-wikilink file
- I keep not getting to editing flancia.org.
- catch up with Twitter and Mastodon notifications
- an agora is a repository of patterns and intentions.
- quote tweet
- vera told
- mohammed aldhari
- my meditation practice
- sophia xu