📕 subnode [[@flancian/2021 12 14]] in 📚 node [[2021-12-14]]
- continuing on the todo from yesterday, 2021-12-13
- shipped what I think is a relative improvement, nodes are now labelled in the graph
- will probably add a toggle/more options later
- agora rss
- write hacky export script
set up git sync
- hmm, I lost the repo I mean
- found it, noded, there's several with this name so I set up a go link to the one that looks most promising
- in the end didn't use git sync, just went with bog standard 'push' -- git sync has more value when there can be conflicts, and the git repo we're pushing to should have only one pusher (us)
- set up a cronjob.
- broke anagora.org for a bit while pushing code to make stoa/ type sources work :) sorry about that.
- should really fix 'uri' and 'url' in nodes/subnodes, uri in subnodes currently means relative path (!). what.