📕 subnode [[@flancian/2022 04 24]] in 📚 node [[2022-04-24]]
Writing this straight from the github UI as I don't have a garden editor set up in the laptop I am carrying with me.
- It is nice to have the alternative, but wow, Github sucks. I am actually often surprised at how limited it is. "Only displaying 1000 files." -- but why? :)
- The code review/code viewing experience is... basic.
- It might also be, of course, that I'm continuously out of patience for closed source platforms. I think I should probably move away from Github for garden hosting -- after all, my garden isn't really covered by Google's limitations on open source hosting as it doesn't contain code.
- I missed out on the social coop strategy day due to being out on holidays. It was a shame -- of course being on holidays is nice, but it goes to show there's an opportunity cost :) I could have planned around it, of course, but I didn't.
#push spain 2022
Our itinerary in this trip:
granada (staying here)
- Beautiful all around, liked it last time around, liked it this time, will return eventually unless death catches me first.
- Did a small tour of bookshops this time around while looking for gifts for L and enjoyed it a lot.
montefrío (as a day trip)
- Nice day trip; the view was great as expected. Small and sleepy otherwise.
málaga (staying here)
- Nice for a beach city; interesting enough old town, great food all around. Good base (well connected, we flew in and out from the city airport).
nerja (as a day trip)
- I think I tend not to like touristy beach towns in general. We had the worst lunch of the trip here; someone bought a once-great fonda and is running it into the ground.
- My mum loved it when she visited it; I think some parts and nicer than others and she loves beaches to begin with, which probably helped.
ronda (as a day trip)
- Amazing. We spent the afternoon here; la lechuguita is a great tapas place (1 euro each).
- I don't get it. Would skip. Perhaps if you're rich, staying in a villa, liking to feel fancy. But it wasn't even nice close to the beach -- not in the city centre anyway. Would skip from now on.
- granada (staying here)
- being offline
- Our itinerary in this trip:
📖 stoas for [[@flancian/2022 04 24]]