📕 subnode [[@flancian/2022 05 31]] in 📚 node [[2022-05-31]]
- Meetings day a priori, but relatively few meetings today!
- I need to put my todo in order. I have by now a mix of wiki vim style and logseq style TODOs, and neither are aggregated.
- Perhaps I should write a simple script or just egrep invocation that brings back all my undone items in different formats around my garden?
- Or add this to agora server, where it'll be most useful.
robert haisfield suggested we add 'path tracking' (not user identifiable) -- in the sense of knowing which paths each user took.
- I'm thinking the nicest way to do this would be just query string based, e.g. each node linking to another node while appending itself to ?path=.
I did yoga with x live today and then stayed on for 3h and nobody showed up :)
- That's alright, maybe someone did in the multiverse, or will in the future.