Travelling from durham to seattle today.
- Got to the airport earlier than usual, it's not a large airport so there's not much to do. That's fine though, I enjoyed some time chilling and planning/writing before boarding.
- ivo velitchkov
- spoke to:
- today I tried using random in my local Agora during my flight and it was quite fun -- I ended up remembering things I had forgotten, and slightly editing a few older nodes.
- I think I'll do it again soon.
- #push meditation
- flancia is well intentioned
opt in fucking writes
- expletive for enthusiasm because I've had this on my todo list for almost two weeks now :)
- started a flight branch in agora bridge given that I forgot to build the bot virtual envs so I can't really test code at all, I will just code a first approximation
- actually coded something (tm) but it's completely untested of course, need to test later. It's a start at least!
- draw a rainbow folding
- write agora pkg chapter
- add previous and next virtual subnodes to date-like nodes
- opt in fucking writes
- /annotations throws urllib.error.URLError when hypothesis is not reachable (like during my flight). fix.
Writing this on the flight to Seattle. My connection in Charlotte was tight but I made it just fine in the end.
(I wonder who you are, you reading this. If you are interested consider leaving an annotation using the Hypothesis side bar or reaching out :)
Thank you for reading!)