📕 subnode [[@flancian/2022 03 11]] in 📚 node [[2022-03-11]]
- is looking pretty good: https://jakearchibald.com/2020/avif-has-landed/
- #push sundar day
- #go https://flancia.org
LATER does the above go link work at the destination? I think it should, and if it doesn't, it should be fixed :)
- it doesn't, it needs to be fixed :) on second thought it is not surprising as go links handling is quite hacky, doesn't reuse the basic node assembly logic we have for node rendering
LATER autopush has been a long time in the making
- after thinking it through I'm not sure there's a big issue with continuing to parse the html we produce while rendering subnodes as a way to extract structure that can be used for pushing
- the fact that this lets us have a single push implementation for all source formats that render similarly has a lot going for it?
- all in all I will probably try to implement this soon (finally!)
LATER autopull plurals seems like low hanging fruit now that we have other autopulls enabled
LATER I keep thinking about sqlite as an experiment to make the Agora faster.
- the filesystem is very fast (fast enough) for the core Agora functionality of gathering all resources matching a name, but is too slow to handle deeper relationships between resources (linking, pulls, pushes) as we scale up.
- storing relationships in sqlite seems like a reasonable experiment to run.
- we could keep the agora server is read only design principle by having agora bridge be the component that writes to sqlite, and having agora server just read.
- tumper asked if there's a way of using mastodon from matrix -- good question
- #push yoga
- went hiking near brugg with my brother.
- confession the more I tweet, the more people unfollow me, the less I care -- a priori, that is, before I know who they are, after which I sometimes I regret it; but not enough to stop sharing :)
- crpg addict
📖 stoas for [[@flancian/2022 03 11]]