- of actions supported by https://anagora.org.
[[go]], which redirects to a canonical link
- [[pull]], which transcludes a target node or subnode into the current context.
- [[push]], which transcludes subordinate blogs to the target.
- [[annotate]] (alpha), which redirects to the via.hypothes.is link for a given resource.
- [[turtle]] (alpha), which returns RDF for a node.
[[receive]] (planned), which hints points of transclusion for [[push]].
- If you pull a node by mentioning this action in its vicinity, it gets 'upranked' in the context of the current node. In https://anagora.org, that means included. Example follows.
- [[pull]] [[push and pull]] [[planned actions]]
an [[agora feature]]
- The Agora can trigger actions in the context of a node when said node includes a block with a [[wikilink]] or [[hashtag]] representing an [[intent]]. Those intents include [[actions]].
- If you tell an [[agora]] about your intents in your notes, it will actuate them for you if it can. If it can't, it'll keep a record of the request and fulfill it once it's tractable.
- Some intents might be fulfilled transparently by humans.