∂ part of node [[agora-actions]]
- of actions supported by https://anagora.org.
- go, which redirects to a canonical link
- pull, which transcludes a target node or subnode into the current context.
- push, which transcludes subordinate blogs to the target.
- annotate (alpha), which redirects to the via.hypothes.is link for a given resource.
- turtle (alpha), which returns RDF for a node.
receive (planned), which hints points of transclusion for push.
- If you pull a node by mentioning this action in its vicinity, it gets 'upranked' in the context of the current node. In https://anagora.org, that means included. Example follows.
- pull push and pull planned actions
an agora feature
- The Agora can trigger actions in the context of a node when said node includes a block with a wikilink or hashtag representing an intent. Those intents include actions.
- If you tell an agora about your intents in your notes, it will actuate them for you if it can. If it can't, it'll keep a record of the request and fulfill it once it's tractable.
- Some intents might be fulfilled transparently by humans.