A service run by the fedstoa.
- git https://github.com/flancian/agora-bridge
- go git
- An integration hub that hosts bots, clients and siphons; any bridges of public utility.
- It tries to assist its users first and foremost; optionally it allows any agora to interact with social networks, the fediverse and the internet at large -- always as is the intent of its users.
Bridges are configured with yaml.
- The main configuration file for the service is bridges yaml; it can be passed to the service as a parameter.
- Bridges can be of type input, output or bidirectional (r/w/rw).
- A per user agora yaml can be volunteered -- as part of a digital garden if the user participates in an agora community). This file serves to configure an agora for the user. agora actions may then take place, including on demand rendering through agora server and running of agora actions.
- Please join us in our matrix room if you have any questions.
- For developers, feel free to send a PR adding your garden! Or reach out in our development room.
- Got open source approval process.
- Experimented with toot cli.
Create Mastodon account for prod.
- mastodon @firstname.lastname@example.org
- set up api for @an_agora on twitter.