∂ part of node [[agora-go-links-integration]]
Agora Go Links Integration
- I have implemented this: when in an Agora subnode there is a block that begins with go and continues with a URL, the Agora will set up a go link with it and make it available at anagora.org/go/ + the node id. Example follows.
- This was implemented on 2020-11-21 in Agora plan.
- Note currently I also run go links on https://flancia.org, my personal domain, and they're incomplete (they contain a subset of the go links in the Agora).
Next up: handle the case in which several subnodes set up different go links.
- Behaviour now: one is picked opaquely; the username with the username that comes first alphabetically "wins".
- Expected behaviour: perhaps a list with all targets shows up, and then five seconds later the Agora redirects to the most highly ranked target (to begin with, the oldest?).