↪ World Problems
- [[go]] https://github.com/flancian/agora-server
- An implementation of the [[Agora Protocol]]; includes a web frontend and a simple backend. If you're reading this on anagora.org right now, you're using it.
- Python3 based, uses Flask. Quite simple really.
- It currently renders a collection of [[digital garden]]s as lazily assembled into a [[distributed knowledge graph]]. The graph is plug-and-play and is hosted in a different repository; that repository is the actual [[Agora]]. For the reference repository (which, again, you're likely viewing right now if you're on anagora.org), see https://flancia.org/go/agora.
- Copyright for this implementation as linked above is Google's, but the license is open source (Apache). Note this is not an official Google project and won't be supported by Google.
- See [[Agora Version]] for per-version information.