- I'm trying to use pomodoro. It signals an intent. My intent is getting things done.
- [ ] one pomodoro for moa
- [ ] one pomodoro for anagora
integrate vera's code
- [ ] find it
- review go/moa/bugs
- integrate vera's code
- wikilinks everywhere
write on cringe / agora polls
- about explicit rational (mathematical) modelling of group dynamics through social media discourse
- is hack the planet cringe? should it be?
- node paradox of tolerance
- finish reading what will walker told me about
- run weekly review
- pull later
- I try to automate recurrent actions in the agora.
- This node is the root of my getting things done graph, which I try to use to model my intents.
- daily, I try to check for pending work:
weekly, check the context in more specific actions and push relevant items here or to next action:
- what should I read next?
- unblock people who are waiting for me
- On top of this idiosyncratic system I'm trying to execute a plan. If you're interested please also review priorities, public utility
- Please tell me what you think I should do next below. All feedback is welcome!
- push done