∂ part of node [[do]]
- meditate now.
- process inbox (pushes to this node).
- I never get to this, can you tell it reminds me of work? :)
- I need to just set a pomodoro and do this, but I feel like running the agora at low slo is OK. It's supposed to rely on distribution later on for reliability gains.
- Doesn't really apply as an argument to moa though -- although for moa we have sentry set up so that seems reasonable.
- [ ] fix toggle switch for auto pull
- [x] implement auto pull
[ ] implement auto push
- probably requires agora protocol parsing to make efficient/reasonable
[ ] client side pulling
- [x] done for: mastodon, twitter, wikipedia
[ ] need to test general URL pulling, see how many sites allow iframes
- [ ] test with flancia.org
- improve agora graphs
wikilinks everywhere -> agora ext
I really want to move wikilinking to on-demand (push button/ctrl-shift-l) or cronjob-like behaviour but right now it just wikilinks everything every time you click, and some sites break
- this is already better after a quick PR to linkify on click instead of mouse movement
- twitter still sort of breaks though
- vera is on this though
- I really want to move wikilinking to on-demand (push button/ctrl-shift-l) or cronjob-like behaviour but right now it just wikilinks everything every time you click, and some sites break
- agora server
[ ] parse agora protocol
- [ ] recognize (match) and style differently
push agora interlace
agora social media integration
- [x] write agora bot for mastodon
[x] write agora bot for twitter
[x] fix auth
- [ ] restore context
- this could be a great workaround for the worse of the re-replying behaviour, and probably will be needed even if I want to support zero state best effort
[ ] fix deduping
- need to do this again
- [x] fix auth
[x] test vera's code for pulling tweets and toots
- only pulled some for some reason
- [ ] figure out what's up, try again and get the context back
- [ ] fix twitter so it doesn't keep re-replying
- the API doesn't feel great, I wonder if I'm missing something
- [ ] refactor mastodon<->twitter so they share code? I don't want to implement everything twice, and I certainly don't want the mastodon version to suffer because I'm addicted to twitter (great people there as well, and there are more of them)
push agora bridge api
[ ] build/release agora bridge api for the storing posts in the agora.
- we want to create a git repository for each calling users, which the users could then claim.
could be flask, included in agora bridge repo, copy/paste from agora server to begin with?
- nope, it is typescript thanks to vera, looking forward to set this up :)
- but hopefully they can just communicate through yaml? or perhaps set up and write to sqlite to begin with
thought of consolidating everything into agora server, but it feels cleaner to have writers and readers split. should scale better; if the write path goes down, the agora keeps serving just fine without having to do anything special.
- probably keeps it simple to run a read only agora (mirror).
- yes, going with read (agora server) and write (agora bridge) apis
- request new git integrations (e.g. mount git repo X in path Y)
- accept other inputs? like perhaps subnodes, which could go into a managed repo.
- configure sources from social media (from agora bot)
- in general this unlocks better signup
- [ ] build/release agora bridge api for the storing posts in the agora.
- agora social media integration
- [ ] review go/moa/bugs
- slay moloch
- write - flancia
what will walker told me about
- link it here
- this is past due
- what will walker told me about
- [x] run weekly review
- it turns out I do a run through do weekly at best as of late, so this is my weekly. I'd love to make it daily though. perhaps I could auto-pull do from the journal page? just the subnode for the 'active' user.
- promote do to nav item?
- we could also have 'this week', 'this month', 'this year' in the agora, have it rank top nodes in time scope, allow users to pull specific nodes from each view
an agora action
- I try to automate recurrent actions in the agora. This node is the root of my getting things done graph, which I try to use to model my intents.
- daily, I try to check here for pending work in all known sources of truth.
- weekly, I try to run weekly review and garbage collect
- monthly, I try to check the context in more specific actions/nodes and push relevant items here or to next action:
- what should I read next?
- what should I write?
unblock people who are waiting for me
- this is not atomic. how do I know who is waiting for me?
- federated wiki
- hypercore proto
- Rosano is in Urbit or did I just fat finger an indent?
- agora server
wikilinks everywhere / agora ext
- could d3 replace jquery? it would make it easy to also include a graph tool directly in the library. it's 200kb though.
- but we could just add force graph, in general have the client side code from agora server be also there and potentially work in every agora/every place with wikilnks or links (pulling could be useful on every site)
a more flexible actions system
- what does this mean? :)
- write something better or remove on next collect
- model my digital existence as a sequence of computational snapshots
- what complexity class is this in generally?
- what is the zero? as in, the starting state.
- probably browser tabs
then more generally programs running, including optionally their context
- could make it easier to actually dedicate one workspace for every project -- the dream of richard francis burton IIRC?
- Please tell me what you think I should do next (or instead of the things I'm doing or planning to do) below in the Stoa, via social media, or via any of the channels listed in flancian. All feedback is welcome!
- push done