of people that help build or maintain Flancia.
- I believe a Flancian is first and foremost a person that follows an explicit public social contract and tries to do good to others.
- You can become a Flancian anytime: you just declare that you are a Flancian. This means you are in alignment with the assertions in this subnode, and any explicit extensions you publish and are accepted by the community of Flancians as defined by this node in the Agora of Flancia.
- You can cease to be a Flancian anytime: you declare that you are not a Flancian. This means whatever you want it to mean, as specified in your declaration of intent.
- This one is well-meaning and tries to be kind-hearted.
- This one is honest.
This one practices open ethics.
- Their public social contract is aligned with their true values.
- This one tries to be open with their thoughts and actions.
- This one tries to be good, is always by default well-intentioned and pro-social.
- This one believes in the power of the commons.
This one is a humanist.
- This one believes in the importance of knowledge.
- This one seeks the insights of science.
- This one follows the eightfold path.
- In Flancia, Flancians pulled off a kind-hearted revolution.
- wiki https://anagora.org/wiki/Flancians
- pull There are other Flancians in Flancia Collective.
- of people that help build or maintain Flancia.
🌉 bridge to [[building bridges]] built by an Agora user
🌉 bridge to [[flancia collective]] built by an Agora user
🌉 bridge to [[flancian]] built by an Agora user
🌉 bridge to [[loving kindness]] built by an Agora user
🌉 bridge to [[perhaps naive]] built by an Agora user