- "I am doing a kind of inter personal knowledge graph that integrates with hypothesis and memex annotations too"
- twitter https://twitter.com/TrailMarks
- mastodon https://social.coop/@indiehub
- friend of the agora
- github https://github.com/gyuri-lajos
- brain https://ipkg.fission.app/hyp searches gyuri's annotations which contain a lot
- long time! catching up.
- flancian lots of work, very busy perhaps because I can't work "smarter". dealing with it though :)
gyuri spent the last few months paying down tech debt, fixing core issues
- had also a mobile experience but the core graph decisions weren't fixed
- (uses screenapp io)
- want a really mallable conception of a graph
- didn't like rdf because of the tessellation of the graph with triples -- good for propositional knowledge but not emergent knowledge
- gyuri prefers subject-predicate
- ipfs and web native remove the trappings of database/backend setups forcing a certain set of abstractions
- with indylab gyuri wants to provide several possible implementations for capabilities built on top of ipfs and web native abstractions -- calls them intents.
- now focusing on developing capabilities based on the above process:
indylab is an mvp for an interpersonal app constellation
- on the same level as fission (but it's built on it)
- instead of having a wiki, an issue tracker, etc. you can have them all integrated in indylab
- on live demo: could be better if the URLs were shareable instead of localhost:8080
- also would be nice to start from one property, ideally from a new user experience
- slide feedback
- how can I help?sti
- == iuri laiosh
- like when you go up a hill or mountain and you realize that there's another similar excursion you can start from up top (to the next hill/high)
- but now apparently out of this! a good time to look back/down, revisit, consider, demo
- indiehub is the main account of Gyuri in the fediverse
- trailhub is the old name for the old approach -- indiehub is like indieweb but serverless / highly distributed
flancian agora updates
- agora bot -> social media integration
- community growing, feeling nice!
- Testing agora bot functionality
- Testing using the agora from Mastodon by using wikilinks after following @firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Testing indiehub - agora integration :)
- free, fair and alive
<button class="pull-url" value="https://anagora.org/wikilinks-everywhere">pull
gyuri helped me find a bug in agora bot for mastodon!
- the 'watching' list is not being updated correctly
- distributed database, append semantics but with removal
- isomorphic to: distributed pubsub
- reminds me of: 0x's project (name?). braid.
- open learning commons
- web3 storage https://web3.storage
going beyond rdf (complex/low level) and hierarchy