🏛 Stoas near [[@flancian/iap21]]📖 HedgeDoc at https://doc.anagora.org/iap21 📖 Etherpad at https://stoa.anagora.org/p/iap21 📹 Jitsi at https://meet.jit.si/iap21
📚 Node [[iap21]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@flancian/iap21]]
- A workshop.
- by underlay.
- go https://knowledgestructure.pubpub.org/iap21
- slides https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1EFCzr6Wrur_QgRjB6ibCuJXHauYMGl_2oLrF0nEVEyM/edit#slide=id.p
- agenda https://knowledgestructure.pubpub.org/pub/agenda-21
- quote exploration: structuring collective knowledge (developing a case study).
- metasj kicks off
- agnes cameron works with metasj, part of knowledge collaboration innovation data. In uk.
- samir ghosh runs a maker space. Does vr.
- sarah s neuroscience and machine learning. crowdsourcing to probe human perception.
- amr kayid munich research engineer at open mind. reinforcement learning.
- thomas renkert religious studies knowledge representation.
- kevin (pending)
- favour kelvin
- recap of approaches to collective knowledge
metasj presents slides (see above).
- knowledge futures group
- classes of models
- examples from biology and earth science
examples from the group
- flancian on the agora
thomas renkert in some countries, people are assembling lists of people that died due to coronavirus
- [nytimes did a story on the first 10k people that died.
- sarah s on imagenet
- agnes cameron on arena
- inception practice
- other interesting references
- quote inception: knitting the lacework - connecting sources, queries, and outputs
- agnes cameron presented an example of underlay, interlay, overlay reasoning in the field of food sustainability.
blake elias ai research covid response
- is health vs economics a zero sum game?
analysis: you can optimize for two things
- having the fewest covid cases
- optimize for economics
it turns out that in simulation runs the two don't look that different.
- A Poisson distribution:
- future cases = random[(current cases) * (reproductive number) + (imported cases)]
- aside: epidemic forecasting
- aside: worry dream
- aside: covid tracker
- samir ghosh (feedback)
- summary is: 'flattening' at a certain constant level (e.g. 100 cases/day) does not work as well as locking down hard and getting to zero (albeit temporarily)
- agnes cameron imperial college tracker
- pandemic game
samir ghosh on force directed graphs
- see tuesday agenda for more examples
- favour kelvin on animal tracking
- push underlay
- push interlay
- push overlay
- push invite to interlay
- push 2021-01-30