∂ part of node [[interintellect]]
- founded by Anna Gat
- hosts a mattermost instance.
- centered around Salons -- relatively exclusive events you usually have to pay a low fee to attend.
my old position:
- I dislike the name, a lot. I dislike the whole 'niche', 'intellectual' aspect of it.
- I dislike the "exclusivity" focus the group seem to have at least in some initial messaging; it felt exclusionary. I dislike the word "luxe".
- evaricweicksel likes it though, and he seems cool.
- visakanv apparently also likes it.
- I don't know if I'm in it -- I joined it early, then never heard about it, and Anna Gat didn't seem interested in interacting with me at all. Yet I received a ping from a random person on Twitter offering a beta program for members of it (?).
My new position:
- I dislike it when it's exclusive or profit-oriented, I like it when it's inclusive and diverse -- and that's at least most of the time. So it seems irrational to dislike it overall. I'm going to assume it's a group with 90% of people I like.