∂ part of node [[list]]
I like lists. I keep some in the agora, often very incomplete.
- They are usually plurals for the item. The list of items of type list is lists.
- As of 2021-08-07 I have not implemented this, but I plan to make it so that if you use agora protocol you can mention the type of a node (e.g. 'a thing' in this page) and it will cause it to be auto-appended as an item to the list of the matching plural (e.g. 'things').
- For now you can just push/pull items to/from lists.
- wikipedia has a great many great lists. I find them very interesting and I'd like to include more of them in the agora.
- do is a list of sorts.
- I like lists. I keep some in the agora, often very incomplete.