↪ World Problems
- [[roam research]]
- Is it always open?
- One thing nice about google maps: when you add something, you can add a context.
- Uses [[foursquare]]. Constantly annoyed because it's not the same.
- One possible problem: people understand wikipedia, understand facebook; don't understand everything2.com.
- Into [[podcast]]s.
- In [[poddyssey]]: https://podyssey.fm/olofl.
Q: what about the language issue?
- A: every language is welcome. But we should probably add a language filtering/ranking feature.
- Twitter sucks at multi-language a lot. Allows to translate it, but requires action.
- Was an early [[wikipedia]] contributor! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Loffe
- There's all this modes of communication that happen when we want to solve a problem: chat (different chats), bugs, conversations in bugs, documents.
- How do we have meaningful conversations?
- Wikipedia has only talk pages.
- Has a friend that could be interested in the [[Agora]].
- See [[agora howto]], [[agora plan]].