∂ part of node [[pomodoro]]
- 25 minutes of work followed by 5 minutes of rest.
- I should do it more.
- "I should do it more" is something that one says about so many things, if one isn't careful.
- I'm trying to be explicit about it, a bit ritualistic even. It signals an intent. My intent is getting things done.
- Whenever I notice the risk of getting distracted from the task at hand, I dump thoughts in later.
- My current running contexts or intents can be found in do (they expand into lists of todo items/trees/graphs depending on level of modelling).
- I also use a notebook for day planning and pomodoro tracking.
- pomodoro technique