- a thing
- quote a revolution (Latin: revolutio, "a turn around") is a fundamental and relatively sudden change in political power and political organization which occurs when the population revolts against the government, typically due to perceived oppression (political, social, economic) or political incompetence.
- aristotle describes two types of political revolution:
protopoi might be the space of composable atomic revolutions.
- I like to think of flancia as the world as it could be, improved through a series of peaceful revolutions.
- I am a flancian and this agora is meant to be a manifesto.
- pull fourth international fifth international sixth international
- pull revolutions