post for effective altruism forums on freeing the internet
- case: link to ai / existential risk
started programming at nine
- silicon jungle: a play on concrete jungle at the time of the internet
video game developer for years
- indie vs mobile was the fork in the road
- did indie
- left the industry, did crypto for a while
- worked on a marketplace for the last year, gave notice one month ago
- into social media and interoperability now
- do you know...?
- humane technology australia
a future we want to live in:
- one that tries to align how we are as humans and technology
- more solarpunk than cyberpunk
flancia started as a utopia, but
- "my utopia is your dystopia"
- tribes -> countries -> globalization
- moderators or a democractic approach?
- venues to interoperability
- core mvp of what James is trying to build:
- I think we're probably both trying to build an interlay?
- the working name for James's project is spaces but that probably won't work