- #pull I often say that I want to slay moloch, but I mean it with loving kindness -- if they don't resist or turn violent, I'd rather disentangle them.
- despite the gruesome picture it may evoke, it is actually about building bridges -- a constructive path to disentangling moloch
recently reread meditations on moloch
- it left an impression on me, but I was unsure about how representative the impression I currently have of it, mutated by time and experience, matched what's there
- I couldn't say comfortably I knew it unless I reread it, and making Moloch a part of the Flancia narrative would be irresponsible without revisiting this source.
- It holds up quite well, actually. See node.
- some days I feel like slaying moloch
⭕ portal to [[disentangle]] built by an Agora user
⭕ portal to [[loving kindness]] built by an Agora user
⭕ portal to [[slay moloch]] built by an Agora user