- In the historical agora of Athens:
In this agora:
- A stoa is a group of people in an agora with compatible worldviews and tools and interests conducive to cooperation.
I would like to propose a number of Stoas. Each one depends in some way on the output of the formers.
- The first stoa focuses on building and running an agora.
- The second stoa focuses on freeing, opening up and otherwise improving the internet using open source and open ethics.
- The third stoa focuses on general world improvement. It uses state of the art knowledge tools to model the world and its problems as seen and evaluated by all people and then tries to execute incremental improvements.
- pull stoas