- A place.
in this agora every node might include one or more stoas.
- Most succinctly, as of the time of writing, a Stoa is a website that allows iframes or announces other means of embedding or composing resources, ideally with a default intent of constructive cooperation. The Agora tries to embed any sites that the community has found to be useful and are willing to be embedded.
- These Stoas can be said to be willing to be integrated into the commons.
- in this agora every node might include one or more stoas.
Most generally a stoa is a set
- Of people and resources
- I believe well-working ("good") Stoas are likely to be integrated by people with aligned,supplementary or complementary (but in any case diverse), sets of partially overlapping goals and values.
I would like to propose a number of Stoas. Each one depends in some way on the output of the formers.
The first stoa focuses on building and running an agora.
- See agora development, agora plan, agora feature requests.
- See agora howto and agora client instead if you'd like to contribute to the agora as a user.
- This stoa should be instantiated by default with agora development, the matrix channel.
The second stoa focuses on freeing, opening up and otherwise improving the internet using open source and open ethics.
- See fedstoa if you'd like to participate.
- See also the next Stoa, some of whose members belong to the second Stoa :)
The third stoa moves (burns, in solarpunk terms) in the general direction of world improvement; I propose a default attitude of well-meaning protopianism and being out to do good.
- This Stoa should be instantiated by default with flancia collective and agora discuss, the matrix channels.
- As of 2022-01-30 flancia collective tries to run a commons where interested people can work in public using public tools and procedures to model the world together, and so reason about possible improvements.
- The first stoa focuses on building and running an agora.
- a project.
- pull stoas
🌉 bridge to [[stoas]] built by an Agora user