📕 subnode [[@flancian/where is my light]] in 📚 node [[where-is-my-light]]
#push 3 three
- As I meditate I often ask myself: where is my light?
- I take it as an opportunity to practice loving kindness.
I start taking notice of where we are: my partner, lady burup and me.
- I think of us because we live together so it's easy to experience our lights as individuals and as a group, meaning our consciousness.
- Then I think of calculating the triangle center.
- Then I think of extending the triangle by adding items.
- Then I go to four.