📕 subnode [[@flancian/you can run a flancian in your laptop]] in 📚 node [[you-can-run-a-flancian-in-your-laptop]]
you can run a flancian in your laptop
- tweets 2021-06-01
- only in the sense of running a model of myself as I'm sitting in front of my computer.
essentially: I'll make memory states of my personal laptop open, and include models in different levels of abstraction.
- git repositories with code and data I use
window manager state, including which programs I'm running and (pending program support) which content it's loaded in them
- currently including browser tabs.
- state at different levels can be restored optionally
- pull project snapshot
🌉 bridge to [[project snapshot]] built by an Agora user
📖 stoas (collaborative spaces) for [[@flancian/you can run a flancian in your laptop]]
- Open document (Hedgedoc) at https://doc.anagora.org/you-can-run-a-flancian-in-your-laptop
- Video call (Jitsi) at https://meet.jit.si/you-can-run-a-flancian-in-your-laptop