📕 subnode [[@protopian/our industrial era government design is failing we need a new approach ]] in 📚 node [[our-industrial-era-government-design-is-failing-we-need-a-new-approach-]]
Our Industrial Era Government Design is Failing. We Need a New Approach.
- Author: Misha David Chellam
- Full Title: Our Industrial Era Government Design is Failing. We Need a New Approach.
- Category: #articles
- URL: https://modernpower.substack.com/p/our-industrial-era-government-design
- Perez posits that over the past few hundred years, technology and innovation have reshaped society in a recurring pattern. In each cycle the existing institutions, structured around the old economy and society, no longer work for the new one. As a result, social unrest bubbles, people feel dislocated, and society strains. Eventually we reform and build new institutions, such that our institutions better match and shape the economy in ways that benefit everyone.
- Of course, this creative destruction process doesn’t happen with government; government has to reform itself. We haven’t for decades, and we now have creaking Industrial-era institutions that fail to cope with global Knowledge-era problems.
📖 stoas (collaborative spaces) for [[@protopian/our industrial era government design is failing we need a new approach ]]
- Open document (Hedgedoc) at https://doc.anagora.org/our-industrial-era-government-design-is-failing-we-need-a-new-approach-
- Video call (Jitsi) at https://meet.jit.si/our-industrial-era-government-design-is-failing-we-need-a-new-approach-