📕 subnode [[@protopian/why are so many outdoorsy people terrible with money]] in 📚 node [[why-are-so-many-outdoorsy-people-terrible-with-money]]
Why Are So Many Outdoorsy People Terrible with Money?
- Author: Jonathan Severy
- Full Title: Why Are So Many Outdoorsy People Terrible with Money?
- Category: #articles
- URL: https://www.outsideonline.com/culture/essays-culture/money-problems-outdoor-dirtbag-culture/
- And if I was indeed so fortunate as to grow old, maybe I could also hope that I wouldn’t grow old alone. All the powder days and high-alpine adventures I still hoped to have, perhaps I’d have someone to share them with. And if I was really blessed, maybe one day I’d have young people of my own, young people to pass something on to. I had little control over either of these things, but at least after today I had something to pass on. This knowledge didn’t feel flimsy and romantic, like the idea of dying young. It felt like maybe in some small way I could live forever.
📖 stoas (collaborative spaces) for [[@protopian/why are so many outdoorsy people terrible with money]]
- Open document (Hedgedoc) at https://doc.anagora.org/why-are-so-many-outdoorsy-people-terrible-with-money
- Video call (Jitsi) at https://meet.jit.si/why-are-so-many-outdoorsy-people-terrible-with-money