📕 subnode [[@vera/2022 07 07]] in 📚 node [[2022-07-07]]
internet people are supposed to come today with a window of 2-4pm portland time
- I've started using city name and time rather than timezones, that way I never have to remember if a timezone is on daylight saving time or not
- messing around with bun
- another upside to remote development is that if you're on limited bandwidth e.g. mobile, it doesn't transfer as much data because all the network traffic is happening serverside
- I really like low code/ no code solutions
- I fell asleep when internet people were gonna be here. Still no internet. This is turning into my own personal hell.
- I feel like I'm growing though.