📕 subnode [[@vera/zebras unite capital]] in 📚 node [[zebras-unite-capital]]
- Zebras Unite Capital is a circle of co-op members who are working together to create the distributed, democratic networks and infrastructure for raising and deploying debt, equity and hybrid capital to Zebra companies at varying stages of their evolution. We work in partnership with our growing global zebra chapter network .
- Incubating next generation capital and entrepreneur support ecosystems. We started this work in 2021 with the Inclusive Capital Collective , a growing, US network of independent loan, equity and real estate funds and entrepreneur support organizations working to overcome systemic racism through equitable access to capital. In 2022 we launched the South East Asia Capital Collective , and are actively exploring several other
- Building a rich referral ecosystem to connect Zebras Unite Co-op members and investors with each other, working in partnership with platforms like Wefunder , tinyseed , and others, and a with a growing network of investors with over $2.8B in assets under management.
- Developing new financing mechanism. We are working on a number of innovative financing mechanisms, both in the context of our current Capital Collectives, and in partnership with Co-op members who are building innovative new funds.
- capital collective
- Chances are, you are looking for funding. Zebras Unite exists to make it easier for you to find values aligned investors . There are many investors in our 8,000+ online community. If you are currently raising, please get in touch through this form—we are prototyping the referral ecosystem. (Co-op membership required).
- capital instruments