- [[pernambuco e seu conjunto]]
- [[file system access api]]
[[firefox]] [[nightly]] turned out to be a bit too bleeding edge for me
- can't get logins to stick in at least two sites: [[discord]] and [[google]] (!). the last one is a bit of a dealbreaker for me.
- this happens even at 'standard' level of tracking protection, which is supposed not to break anything -- so perhaps unrelated to that.
- I searched in bugzilla and didn't find anything yet.
- I do intend to file this bug, but have reverted to stable [[firefox]] for now to unblock other work.
- [[sidebery]] made porting my tabs from one to the other super easy (it has a snapshot feature)
- [[marshall mcluhan]]
- [[miguel hernández]]
- [[sign up]]
Messing around with [[wsl2]]. Configuring my system to run [[windows]] as daily driver, I'm slowly shrinking my [[linux]] partition over time as I need more space.
Also looking at [[nft]] stuff
[[sybil.org]] online [[governance]]
good [[ethereum]] explanation video https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/n5wjjq/wonderful_explanation_of_whats_ethereum/
researching [[DAO]] options for [[flancia]]
[[coinranking]] [[crypto exchange]]
Reading: [[Cybernetic Revolutionaries]]
Listened: [[Nathan Schneider on Cooperatives and Digital Governance]]. Brilliant. So much great stuff in Nathan's work. Some of my takeaways: Resistance movements need alternative building. Coops can be a means towards economic justice and social justice. Coops can go awry without a culture of commoning. Incubators and exit to community for growing coops.
Distinct lack of principles when it comes to the governance of most software commons. The culture and the tools suck. Feminist economics can help a lot.
- Should be good. New book on [[the Preston Model]], [[municipal socialism]], [[community wealth building]], co-written by [[Matthew Brown]], the councillor driving a lot of it in [[Preston]]. https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/6