- Tried tab groups in vscode to handle my tab sprawl in foam and it nuked my tabs. Hit a weird bug in which it kept cycling through tabs uselessly too. Another day, another bug.
- Yesterday I spent a lot of time in developing the exec pattern in Agora server. With the light of another day, I wonder if I should have gone for a full client-side implementation instead for the simple things I had in mind: automatic wp subnodes pointing to the most relevant Wikipedia page for each node (when one is found through the Wikipedia API). But I still think the server-side exec pattern might come in handy, so I'll probably finish piping it through and enable a simple example.
- Today I'd like to:
- I also need to pack for the offsite.
- python in the browser
- send it to the ceo, a game
- vos y yo, juntos, venceremos a moloch
- karl marx
- scott aaronson
vera is comparing FedWiki and Agora here: http://vera.wiki.anagora.org/view/comparing-fedwiki-and-agora
Twitter knows it's spreading right-wing lies.
Twitter released internal research showing it “amplifies more tweets from rightwing politicians and news outlets than content from leftwing sources.” That’s something anyone paying attention has known for a while, but I guess it’s good to see the platform at least admit it
So yes, it’s good to have proof of something we’ve known for a while, but don’t give Twitter too much credit when it’s still amplifying right-wing content and its CEO is not only complicit, but pushing right-wing trash of his own
Labour under Keir Starmer sucks.
Big tech relies on the victims of economic collapse.
- How may your art let everything and everyone fit?
- By only engaging with art if it appears productive, you setup an exploitational relationship with art.
- Form comes from emptiness. Art is a sort of form, so art needs emptiness to rise from.
- We grow toward the Sun. Be like the sun- provide energy, and others will grow toward you.
creating first entry at midnight because I have clinical OCD
[https://hapgood.us/2015/10/17/the-garden-and-the-stream-a-technopastoral/ the garden and the stream]
visited my first sunday pioneers meeting