📚 Node [[2023 02 27]]
📓 2023-02-27.md (text) by @flancian ️本 📝
- Monday but relatively looking forward to it.
- Continue playing with [[graphs]]?
- Write [[open letters]]?
- Yoga (I've been doing it for two years, short sessions but 5x a week, and it works great)
- #push [[Tipitaka]]
📓 2023_02_27.md (text) by @forshaper
By putting your hands on the same place of a [[steering]] wheel or [[joystick]] of a [[vehicle]], it is easier to estimate how far you've moved it.
- For whatever [[controls]] you have, it is fitting to be able to move it without [[moving]] the positions of your [[hands]] or whatever is manipulating the controls.
- When [[driving]], how can you [[turn]] a corner while turning the steering wheel as little as possible? collapsed:: true
- How can you be [[aware]] of what's all around you? One way is by using mirrors.
[[Engines]] are to [[speed]] you up, not [[slow]] you down.
- So [[brake]], then downshift to take corners faster.
🏛️ Stoas for [[2023 02 27]]
📖 Open document (Hedgedoc) at https://doc.anagora.org/2023-02-27 📖 Open document (Etherpad) at https://stoa.anagora.org/p/2023-02-27 📹 Video conferencing space (Jitsi Meet) at https://meet.jit.si/2023-02-27
🔎 Full text search for [[2023 02 27]]