Impact on Employment
You need data if you're looking for your next job.
Follow government for reports on opportunities in other sectors.
- National regional jobs data
Tight market = Everyone has a job
Best predictor of jobs in a sector is their sales reports
Find Australian version of Bureau of Labor Statistics
Dig into the data for specific choices.
Is there something happening here keeping labor prices low?
What is a report I could be publishing?
- What's the metric
- How well does it corellate?
- Is the maths behind the index sound?
- Is the audience big enough?
- Who's going to pay for access to that information?
You can go back to the Economics main page