Main Library - Chatterbot
This Library is depreciated
I am no longer using this library but will keep these notes here for posterity.
The Chatterbot Github page has links to most necessary resources.
The main documentation can be found at the Chatterbot Readthedocs page
There is a seperate Github page for the Chatterbot language training Corpus as well.
Notes on using this library
- It will do for now. It seems easy to use but also out-of-date already.
- I'll need to use the Ubuntu Corpus as soon as I can figure out how to.
- This is just a stop-gap until I can get PyTorch and Bert working.
- Which will just be a stop-gap until I can get GPT-2 working alongside PT and Bert.
- This thing is 2 years old. Get it running for now and then actively seek a better option asap.
Go back to the Master Contents Page