Welcome to the Agora!
/nodes lists all nodes in this Agora.
- A node is the set of all subnodes with a given title, or otherwise mapping to a single entity or wikilink. Subnodes can come from a variety of sources; currently these are mostly notes as volunteered by users via their independent digital gardens.
- Nodes are expected to assemble (best-effort) into a distributed knowledge graph.
- /journals displays all nodes of type journal (these are subnodes whose filenames look like dates, such as YYYY-MM-DD).
- /users displays all users in this Agora. Click through to see their subnodes (gardens).
- /search lets you search in all nodes (supports regexes).
- /latest shows which subnodes were added or modified recently.
The wikilink is the heart of the Agora. In the context of an Agora, foo bar will resolve to every resource that identifies with entity 'foo'; in particular, currently every file named
foo-bar.png in its curated collection of digital gardens. An Agora node is in some ways a collage that tries to integrate all user contributions. You can think of it also as a form of sequential wiki.
If you're interested in knowing what's coming next, please refer to agora plan.
Have a nice day!