Welcome to this Agora.
This site is very much under construction, but feel free to look around!
- /nodes lists all non-journal nodes in this Agora; a node is the set of all subnodes with a given title, or otherwise mapping to a single entity. Subnodes can come from a variety of sources; currently these are mostly notes as volunteered by users via their independent digital gardens.
- /journals displays all journal entries (these are subnodes whose filenames look like dates, such as YYYY-MM-DD).
- /users displays all users in this Agora. Click through to see their subnodes (gardens).
- /latest shows which subnodes were added or modified recently.
- /search lets you search in all nodes (supports regexes).
The wikilink is the heart of the agora protocol. In an Agora, foo will resolve to every subnode that identifies with entity 'foo'; by default, every file titled
`foo.md in its collection of digital gardens. You can think of an Agora node distributed, collaboratively built, sequential wiki page. Nodes assemble into a distributed knowledge graph.
If you'd like to join this Agora, please refer to agora help.
Have a nice day!