📕 subnode [[@firstname.lastname@example.org/spotting emotions]] in 📚 node [[spotting-emotions]]
- This version can be edited by anyone by clicking on the pencil on the top right :)
- by caterine perizol (sp?)
- three parts: fear, anger, sadness.
- state of heaviness, laxitude, physical weakness, sensation of being lost, being depressed, feeling like laying down, heaviness, feeling like crying
- "what am I thinking about?"
- "want to be left alone or in peace"
- questioning oneself / doubts about self
- feelings of guilt
others (I didn't get how this related to the other, these seemed positive?)
- devote/dedicate oneself to others
- to give meaning to one self
telling to oneself:
- I should not value myself
- I should not show myself
- I should not say anything
to retire into one self
- to efface oneself
- to seek for perfection
- to feel uneasy with compliments
- to explain everything
what do I need?
- breathe deeply
- name the feelings
- name the emotions and their intensity
- look at the flow of thoughts
- come back to the body