∂ part of node [[2020-10-25]]
- Discussed mindfulness with dyokomizo.
dyokomizo introduced me to argdown, markdown-like syntax to generate argument diagrams: https://argdown.org/.
- [ ] read https://medium.com/@dyokomizo/from-theory-to-practice-via-tools-6641c223e8d about tools and report back todo.
- dyokomizo recommended https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pPI3cUWeI0 by david eagleman
- dyokomizo recommended the podcast of the future of life institute with stephen batchelor: https://soundcloud.com/futureoflife/stephen-batchelor-on-awakening-embracing-existential-risk-and-secular-buddhism
- Donation call: https://twitter.com/flancian/status/1320316235947585536
- Twitter D&D roles
- font-of-augurs asked what would ethical abundance look like in Flancia.
- Today I got into a git mess (tm): for some reason my Foam client had gotten into the logseq branch of my garden repository, which I had meant to leave exclusively for my logseq experiment. I had to run a series of git cherry-pick into 'master' to correct it; no big deal thankfully.
- ding-levery mentioned https://wiki.dbpedia.org/
- abstractfairy mentioned anti-libraries.
- E. C. recommended Once upon a time in Hollywood.
- Piglia photo?
- G. I. told me about his studies. Mentioned gatopardismo.