- Got into flow today. It felt productive.
- Discussed agora-go-links-integration with ethan-plante on discord.
- Discussed open source with steven-fan.
- Discussed interplanetary mind map with armengolaltayo.
- Ordered coffee from utopia coffee.
- Caught up with abstractfairy.
- music Listened to utopoi (playlist).
Worked on items from agora plan:
- Implemented some degree of agora fuzzy matching
- Cleaned up badly formatted journal entries from Roam days.
- Implemented full text search.
- Made node/subnode distinction clearer.
- Moved to a div based layout.
- Improved (or tried to improve) dark mode (which is the default).
Random thoughts (could be offline twitter):
- I just realized the agora could become a lot like flanbook through projects like agora twitter integration.
- https://hackersandslackers.com/flask-wtforms-forms/ " know this: handling form authentication and data submission is the pinnacle of app development. This is where frontend meets backend: a dance of data where a person's keystrokes result in meaningful action. He who creates forms is a harbinger of a golden age: a hero who brings us to the pinnacle of Western technology." ha.
- Tested roam2agora. See 2020-11-17.