📕 subnode [[@flancian/2022 03 14]] in 📚 node [[2022-03-14]]
- I brought https://anagora.org down for a bit via backfilling Twitter activity with wikilinks (mostly mine, but not all) :)
- worked today -- I was a bit tired after not sleeping long enough last night, but it was a productive day anyway. got done most of what I had to do :)
#push women's suffrage
came terribly late to switzerland, in particular in some holdover cantons.
- it was 1971 federally. bad.
- holdover cantons literally held votes to give women the vote and majorities of men voted against.
- #push appenzeller innerrhoden was last in 1991
- #push appenzeller auserrhoden was second to last
- vaud (where Geneva and Lausanne are) was 12 years ahead of the country
- came terribly late to switzerland, in particular in some holdover cantons.
- #push women's suffrage
📖 stoas for [[@flancian/2022 03 14]]